Copying, Printing, Mail Merge and Mailings
Course # 364
Having budget woes? Want to save your department money? Are you being asked to do more with less? Let Central Printing and Mailing Services help you with all of your copy/printing/mail merge and mail needs. This class will present information on opportunities to save money on your department’s printing and mailing expenses.
- Printing options available on campus – ”rethink” current printing processes
- Digital color options available on campus – new color opportunities
- Mailing options available on campus – a never ending learning opportunity…
- Analyze your current copier and print processes and make a more informed decision on how you can better utilize current university services to save your department money.
- Analyze your current mailing processes and make a more informed decision on how you can better utilize current university services to save your department money.
- Review opportunities with many NEW services provided by printing and mailing services
- Have a better understanding of services provided by University Business Services.
Participants (audience course is designed for):
Anyone that copies, prints, or mails departmental information.