A Planned Approach for Workplace Flexibility:
Making it Work and Benefiting the Department and Staff Member
Course # 455
Participants will discuss the value of having a decision-making approach to workplace flexibility which also addresses how workplace flexibility aids retention, recruitment, generational issues, and family/personal obligations.
- A decision-making approach
- The positive impact of workplace flexibility to the department
- Better understand the benefits of workplace flexibility.
- Learn the need of having a planned approval process.
- Learn the employee’s area of responsibility.
- Learn that the department can maintain oversight.
Participants (audience course is designed for):
Administrators, managers, supervisors and HR reps