Navigating Through Change: Creating Your Own GPS System
Course # 457
This course is designed for individuals who are adapting to workplace and personal change. Participants will learn about their personality and how that affects their ability to thrive in a changing environment, utilizing resources and new ideas to help them cope with change.
- Personal and workplace change.
- Understand the various stages of change.
- Learn how to grow during the different transitions of change.
- How your personality affects your ability to change.
- Learn of resources to help you cope with change.
Participants (audience course is designed for):
Office Professional Series participants and any other interested faculty and staff.