Course # 460
This course will cover policies at The University of Iowa as related to payroll, such as: information related to your paycheck, tax withholding, fellowship payments, independent contractor status, salary and wage overpayments, plus special tax withholding rules on payments to nonresident aliens. Additional information discussed will include payroll related information located on self-service as well as the reports and queries function emphasizing the report review schedule at Departmental level.
- Paycheck Information, Tax Withholding, Fellowship Payments, Independent Contractor Status, Salary and Wage Overpayments, Nonresident Alien Tax withholding
- Payroll related information on self-service
- Reports and query function/Review of reports at Departmental level
- At the end of this course, participants will have a general understanding of: Paycheck information and policies
- Payment types
- Payroll related self-service options
- Reports and query function and access levels/Departmental responsibility of reviewing reports
Participants (audience course is designed for):
Human Resources Fundamentals participants.