Overview of Human Resources and Talent Management
Course # 633
This course will provide an overview of HR fundamental concepts and the key role a departmental representative has in contributing to the UI mission.
- Develop an understanding of the purpose and environment of HR.
- Develop an understanding of HR structure and function of HR at UI.
- Explore HR roles and competencies needed to be a strategic partner within your department and UI.
- Develop an understanding of UI’s Talent Management initiatives and your role.
Objectives: (At the end of this course participants will be able to)
- Describe the role for HR professionals for key organizational change and development.
- Describe specific roles of HR professionals within the context of the organization.
- Identify key competencies and processes associated with HR Strategic Partner role.
- Describe the change management role of HR Strategic Partners in UI Talent Management initiatives.
Participants (audience course is designed for):
Human Resources Fundamentals participants.