Course # 677
This course is required for all new MAP-Works direct connects or as an optional technical refresher course for experienced direct connects. Participants will be guided through an overview of the MAP-Works program and goals. They will also gain the basic technical skills needed to navigate the MAP-Works site.
Objectives: (At the end of this course participants will be able to)
- Explain the MAP-Works at risk indicators and what MAP-Works measures
- Find individual student information to help inform conversations and outreach
- Log MAP-Works contacts and notes
- Create a MAP-Works referral
- Manage high priority student case load
- Understand the features of the “More” tab
(audience course is
designed to reach)
Intended for UI Faculty and Staff who use MAP-Works.