Course # 678
This course is optional for all MAP-Works direct connects. This course will focus on how to utilize lists and filters to customize your MAP-Works user experience, and how to access and use your student data to inform your practice.
Objectives: (At the end of this course participants will be able to)
- Create Survey-Specific and Global filters
- Create Real Time Lists to help you manage different student populations more efficiently
- Create Administrative Reports
- Understand the features of the All Student tab
- Collect data from specific survey questions and run cross-tab
(audience course is
designed to reach)
Intended for UI Faculty and Staff who use MAP-Works.