Workflow Administrator Training
Course # W00322
A review of how to establish Workflow paths for approval signatures in processing various online forms utilizing the Workflow system. At the end of the course you'll be able to create paths for particular forms, copy paths from one form to another, and establish rights for others.
- Establishing Workflow Groups for Standard and Employee-Based forms
- Editing Workflow Groups
- Review audit concerns/guidelines.
Objectives: (At the end of this course participants will be able to)
- Create a path for a particular form to follow
- Copy a path from one form to others
- Establish rights for others to create paths
- Run reports to find incomplete signatures.
Participants (audience course is aimed at):
Current/new workflow administrators on campus.