Search Committee Orientation
Course # WEOD01
This course is designed to provide an overview of the University of Iowa's Faculty/Professional & Scientific Recruitment and Selection process.
- University Policies and Statements
- State and Federal Laws/Regulations
- Interviewing Candidates
- Conducting Reference Checks
Objectives: Participants will acquire more knowledge about:
- UI's Faculty/Professional & Scientific Recruitment & Selection process
- Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action
- University Policies and Statements/State and Federal Laws
- Best practices to Conduct Effective Searches
Participants: (audience course is designer for)
Search committee members/chairs and administrative support staff.