Staff Council’s Longevity Award winners for March are listed below.
25 years of service
- Dixie Ecklund, clinical research center;
- Lillian Williams, library administration;
- JoEllen Zimmerman, nursing services;
- Judith Leonard, intercollegiate athletics;
- Judith Norris, dentistry administration;
- Rebecca Pearson, nursing services;
- Janet Watt, internal medicine;
- Mark Eakes, environmental services;
- Donna Schindler, nursing services;
- Carol Crowley, pharmacy;
- Letha Huffman, food and nutrition services;
- Richard Ballandby, Dows Institute-research;
- Bobbi Keating, nursing services;
- Roberta Till-Retz, labor center.
30 years of service
- Mary Hacker, clinics-student health;
- Diane Sondergard, rehabilitation therapies;
- Linda Wieskamp, patient financial services;
- Teresa Kane, heart center;
- Gatana Stoner, neurosurgery;
- Gloria Herdlicka, obstetrics/gynecology;
- Eugene Newmire, general stores-receiving.
35 years of service
- Richard France, ITS-systems and platform administration;
- Donna Jones, ambulatory care clinics;
- Joseph Rodgers, general stores-receiving;
- Rhonda Holeton, nursing services;
- Sheila Mennen, neurology.