- Thursday, February 20th. 4p.m. (Sanctuary, S. Gilbert St.)
General Members' Meeting.
- Thursday, October 3rd. 4-6p.m. (Gerber Lounge, EPB) Professor
Michael Bailey (Iowa State University). "In
Bad Faith: Discerning False Religion in Late Medieval
September 18th. 4:30p.m. (UCC2390) General Members' Meeting. [Minutes]
- Thursday, May 2nd. 4-6p.m. (302SH) Professor Christopher Schabel
(University of Cyprus). "Pope Honorius III (1216-27) and the Greek
- Friday, March 8th. 1-2p.m. (280 SH) Roundtable Discussion on
"Possible Sources for Environmental History." With Professors
Richard C. Hoffmann (York University, Toronto), Tyler Priest
(University of Iowa), Constance H. Berman (University of Iowa) and
James Giblin (University of Iowa).
- Thursday, March 7th. 6:15p.m. (1415 Cedar St) Medievalist Pot
- Thursday, March 7th. 4-6p.m. (UCC 1117) GHS Lecture: Prof.
Richard C. Hoffmann (York University, Toronto.) "Higher Authority:
the State, Private Rights, and the 'Common Good' in Late Medieval
- Friday, November 9th. 3:00p.m. (302SH) IFGM Lecture Series: Dr.
Hilary E. Fox (University of Chicago). "Eadswith's Madness: Mental
Illness, Self, and Community in Old English."
- Friday, November 9th. 1:00-2:15p.m. (273SH) Brown Bag Lunch
with Dr. Hilary E. Fox (University of Chicago).
- Wednesday, October 24th. 3:00p.m. (302SH) IFGM Lecture Series:
Professor Michelle Herder (Cornell College). "The Troubles of
Vilanera: Monastic Decline and Failure in Fourteenth-Century
- Tuesday, October 23rd. 4:00p.m. IFGM Seminar: "Overseas
Research: Strategies and Pitfalls", with Yvonne Seale and Gabriel
- Friday, August 31st. 3:00p.m. (302SH) General Members' Meeting.
- Thursday, May 3rd. 3:00p.m. IFGM Seminar: "Funding Opportunities
for Medievalists", with Angela Keysor. Dean's Conference Room
- Tuesday, April 24th. 4:00p.m. IFGM Seminar: "Digital Humanities
for the Graduate Medievalist", with Yvonne Seale. The Commons
- Friday, April 6th. 2:00p.m. General Members' Meeting. [Minutes]
- Sunday, March 18th. 11:00a.m. General Members' Meeting. [Minutes]