For those of you looking for a place to stay in Lincoln, the Embassy Suites Lincoln has reserved a block of rooms for MAASA 2014 attendees. Book by February
7th 10th for the best rate. If you prefer to call the hotel directly, use UES for the group block code.
They have also prepared a brochure (PDF) touting their services and amenities.
If you need access to the wireless network during the conference, use the following login for "UNL-Conference":
Username: MAASA 2014
Participants are responsible for bringing their own cords and cables for connecting their laptops to projectors.
Eating out in Lincoln
- Blue Orchid (Thai), 129 N 10th Street
- Lazlo’s Brewery and Grill, 210 N 10th Street
- Green Gateau, 330 S. 10th Street
- Misty’s (steak), 200 N 11th Street
- Vincenzo’s Italian Ristorante, 808 P Street
- Yia Yia’s Pizza, 1423 O Street
- The Oven, 201 N 8th Street
- Dish, 1100 O Street
- JTK, 201 N 7th Street
- Leadbelly, 301 N 8th Street
- Bread ’n Cup, 440 N 8th Street
- Brix and Stone Gastropub, 803 Q Street
- Sebastian’s Table (tapas), 126 N 14th Street