UI Financial Literacy Services
How students manage their educational expenses could impact their lifestyle after graduation. If students do not manage their finances well or borrow wisely, they may find themselves with too much debt when they graduate or leave school. The better informed students are about managing their expenses, the less likely they are to over-extend their ability to repay their educational loans.
UI Financial Literacy Services staff are available to meet one-on-one with students to assist them with:
- applying for financial aid
- budgeting educational expenses
- understanding financial responsibilities
- borrowing wisely
- monitoring amounts of loans received
- loan repayment options and avoiding default
One-on-one meetings allow these resources and tools to be tailored to students' unique concerns. To set up an individual consultation, email email@example.com.