UI Reports on Student Learning and Experience
Reports on Academic Program Outcomes Assessment at UI
- Assessment Exchange - An online database designed to let UI departments see what other departments are doing and learn from colleagues here at UI
- UI Assessment Update - A brief overview and examples of UI department involvement with outcomes assessment
Student Perspectives on the UI Undergraduate Experience (2012 Student Success Team Retreat)
UI Senior Survey Updates
- Student Reflections on What Helped Them Learn at UI: "I had excellent professors who really cared"
- Engaging in Learning Opportunities Beyond the Classroom: "I made a point to find things I'm passionate about"
- Faculty and Staff Analysis of Open-Ended Responses: "I always felt challenged and encouraged to do my best"
National Survey of Student Engagement (NSSE)
Research on Iowa Student Experiences (RISE)
Reported employment status of recent graduates
- Annual Survey of CLAS and Business Graduates, Pomerantz Career Center
- Engineering Placement Rates, College of Engineering
- College Navigator - National Center for Educational Statistics (NCES)
Enrollment, retention, graduation, costs, and other UI information reported to the U.S Department of Education
- Office of the Registrar
Profiles of the UI student body, degrees granted, and other reports compiled by the Office of the Registrar
- Iowa Board of Regents
Reports filed annually on UI enrollment, retention, graduation, and accreditation
- Fulfilling the Promise
Self-Study prepared in support of UI's 2008 Reaffirmation of Accreditation by the Higher Learning Commission